Magic Formula Investing

Using the Magic Formula for investing; based on "The Little Book that Beats the Market" I started a real life test with $50,000 of my own money. The blog described the process, thoughts, pain and ongoing updates on this adventure.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Paris Hilton was taken, Britney Spears is in rehab and Anna Nicole ...

K-Swiss just announced a poor outlook for 2007 and the stock dropped 13% today. I know this - of course - because I have owned k-Swiss for almost a year now. I was just about to decide if I should sell them or keep them - the stock is still on the list.

I think they made the decision for me. I don't care so much about the earnings - the poor 2007 outlook - all the cash they are hording - the financials - and all that stuff. It's really secondary to the decision to have

"Anna Kournikova As New Spokesperson for the Brand" .

I am sports guy and I understand that big time athletes promote brands - but what message are you providing with having Anna Kournikova as your spokesperson. Let's see:
- Looks are more important than winning
- I could be top 10 tennis player, but I am rather a top 10 bimbo
- Hard work is overrated
- Paris Hilton was taken, Britney Spears is in rehab and Anna Nicole ...
- Who cares about the quality of the shoe, as long as it looks good

What are they thinking ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home